Maori Miracle’s active ingredients, GlycoMarine™ (Biolane), Myristin®, Kolla2®, Hyaluronic Acid and White Willow Bark Extract – are clinically proven to effectively treat the symptoms and underlying cause of arthritis.
How does Maori Miracle® work?
- GlycoMarine™ (Biolane) is a patented ingredient extracted from the New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel Perna Canaliculus.
- GlycoMarine™ (Biolane) is an effective and powerful natural anti-inflammatory backed by 30 years of peer reviewed research.
- GlycoMarine™ (Biolane) targets arthritis pain, improves joint function & mobility.
- GlycoMarine™ (Biolane) has naturally occurring Cox-2 inhibitory properties and is chondroprotective, thus defending joints against cartilage degeneration.
- GlycoMarine™ (Biolane) is also gastro protective, shielding the stomach from the potentially harmful effects of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS).
- Myristin® (Cetyl-myristoleate) is a patented non-allergenic ester of a fatty acid, which lubricates joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles and it facilitates cartilage building.
- Myristin® is patented in the treatment of both osteo and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Myristin® is an immune system modulator, designed to be effective against autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis.
- Myristin® relieves pain and swelling and improves flexibility and mobility.
- Myristin® is effective in the mediation of histamine and leukotrine response.
- Kolla2® is an unhydrolyzed collagen extracted from 100% pure chicken sternal cartilage and is patented for the treatment of arthritic joint cartilage diseases.
- Kolla2® contains glycosaminoglycans (GAGS) including glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid.
- Kolla2® acts as a natural musculoskeletal lubricant to increase range of motion and works to prevent articular degeneration.
- Kolla2® maintains, protects and rebuilds joint cartilage.
White Willow Bark Extract:
- White Willow Bark Extract, a natural source of salicin, is nature’s powerful safe and natural pain reliever.
For more detailed information view PDF: